ALOHA TINY HALES’ BEST SELECTION
Each tiny home can come with either:
An incinerator toilet from Cinderella.com $10,000
Composting toilet $3,900
Standard boat style toilet with holding tank $2,800
Home toilet with external holding tank $2,000
Micro Sewage treatment plant $12,000
Inside, the home includes one bedroom with queen-size bed and storage space. Elsewhere lies a living room with space for a TV and couch, and a bathroom with shower, toilet, vanity unit, and a washer/dryer. The kitchen, meanwhile, includes a full-size fridge, induction cook top, microwave, dishwasher, and cabinets.
ADAPTER POWER SUPPLY
Aloha Tiny Hales get their electricity from a standard hookup, or the option of solar and wind power generation to be off the electrical grid. Install your own waste water treatment system and never pay another bill again. Aloha Tiny Hales’ will take care of all these systems for you.
Owner can also take advantage of a near by water supply with the UV water filtration unit, to be completely off grid.
Aloha Tiny Hales is are perfect for use as a full-time tiny house, guest house, or granny Ohana and cost between $40,000 – $95,000.
For the near future all our systems are manufactured off-island. These systems include:
- Container home panels
- Reverse osmosis/UV water treatment
- Waste management
- Solar array
- Battery backup/24 hour power
- There is a minimum 30 day order and transport time ARO.
There is a minimum 30 day order and transport time ARO.
ALand development, construction permitting, shipping to the islands, transportation to the build site are all costs that must be considered. The units consist of panels and a frame. You can load your home in the back of a long bed truck and haul it to wherever that truck can go.
EXEMPLARY INDIVIDUAL SYSTEM COSTS
- 10′ x 20′ Aloha Tiny Hale’s container home with 50 mm sandwich wall panels – $4000. Includes two security windows and a large steel door. A 40′ HQ container will hold 12 units.
- 10′ x 20′ Aloha Tiny Hale’s container home with 100 mm sandwich wall panels – $5000. Includes two security windows and a large steel door. A 40′ HQ container will hold 7 units.
- UV Reverse Osmosis Water treatment for individual homes approximately – $2500.
- UV Reverse Osmosis Water treatment for 20+ homes approximately – $60,000.
THERE ARE SEVERAL OPTIONS FOR POWER GENERATION, ALL VERY AFFORDABLE
- Solar energy generation for an individual home with battery backup included is around $15,000 for 10 kw of 220v AC power
- With a transformer (included) this can be converted to 200 Amp-hours of /120 VAC which is ample power
- To provide backup for night time and/or no-sun power generation a wind turbine can be added to your system for around $10,000
- Waste management for self sustaining sewage treatment for up to four homes is approximately $12,000.
You get all this built and ready to go in 60 days or less!
2 BEDROOM ALOHA TINY HALE
Delivery to Your Land Included!
Whole House Water Filter
Get In Touch!
Don’t sit around wondering what your life could be like in a Tiny Home.
Get in touch with us today and get a Free Quote!